|Discipline||Trades & Services|
Love working with computers?
Looking for consistent hours
FULL TRAINING PROVIDED
Our client located in Boondall is looking for casual staff to work in their warehouse where they help to recycle, refurbish and restore computers. Part of your duties could include but not limited to: wiping hard drives, cleaning computer equipment or dismantling computers / parts. Our client is a leader in reducing computer waste / landfill, be part of something great and get paid to do it!
TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
- Available every week Monday to Friday
- Every 2nd Saturday
- Factory experience beneficial, always follow OHS
- Police background check required for successful candidates
- Knowledge of IT equipment advantageous
- Own car & licence (minimum P's)
- Willing to undergo medical, drug and alcohol testing
- Working rights in Australia - provide passport or birth certificate
- 2 work references that can be contacted
If this opportunity sounds like you, please submit your resume by clicking 'APPLY NOW' as we are interviewing applicants immediately for this role.