|Salary||hourly + OT|
|Discipline||Transport, Shipping, Logistics|
STOREMAN / FORKLIFT DRIVER MACHINERY PARTS
Did you like playing with Tonka trucks & diggers when you were little?
Wonder how these machines worked?
Be part of the team that supplies the industry locally & internationally in their new warehouse!
Starting off casual with view to permanent position available now!
Are you interested in working at a company that keeps the heavy equipment industry around Australia & Internationally going, providing parts & business solutions across the globe? We’re looking for the right candidate/ Storeman to join our clients team. You’ll be working in a technology driven environment with high value projects reliant on your ability.
- Stock picking & replenishment
- Manual handling
- Stocktake, RF scanning, data entry
- Forklift Operation
- Loading/ Unloading trucks
- Clean Warehouse / Storeman duties
- Keeping a safe work environment
- Tech Savvy
- Able to pick up new computer systems quickly
- Fit and strong – ability to lift 20-25 kg consistently
- Forklift experience (2+ years)
- Reliable & hardworking
- Competent with computer systems - exp with SAP preferred but not essential
- Own Transport and Drivers Licences (LEARNERS NOT ACCEPTED)
- Forklift licence
- Able to pass work medical & police check
- Have full rights to work in Australia
If you are who we are looking for apply now as we are looking to get this role started ASAP!