|Discipline||Trades & Services|
SOCIAL DISTANCING OFFICERS' NEEDED NOW!
(note this is not a Security role)
Our client is an award-winning manufacturer of quality meat products based in the Wacol and are looking to onboard Social Distancing Officers to commence ASAP.
- Being a presence in staffing areas, carparks, pathways etc
- Monitoring the use of face masks
- Ensuring staff are social distancing and not congregating in groups
- Sanitising surfaces if required
- Ensuring staff are sanitising and washing hands
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail and time management
YOU - must be confident in speaking to people constantly and educating, People Skills a must and not be adverse to lots of walking!
THIS IS CASUAL WORK COMMENCING ASAP
Applicants must possess the following:
- Own car and current Drivers Licence (P's or above)
- Unrestricted working rights within Australia- MUST HAVE THE ABILITY TO WORK 38 HOURS + EVERY WEEK
- Previous experience in crowd management/ security would be beneficial
- Willing to undertake pre-employment assessment
- Must be willing to be Covid tested prior to starting
- Sales Manager
Kalbar - Scenic rim Queensland |
Sales Manager Required ! Seeking a strong relat...
- Transport Administrator/Despatch
Wacol | hourly
Cold Storage Distribution Centre Transport Admi...
- Experienced High Reach Forklift Drivers - Pemulwuy Location!
Pemulwuy | 25-30
We are seeking highly-experienced high reach fo...