|Location||Mascot, Botany Bay, New South Wales|
|Discipline||Trades & Services|
Our client specialises in the cost-effective maintenance of trees and vegetation, from tree pruning, tree removals, land clearing, power line clearing, transplanting, and consultancy to whom pride themselves in working safely, professionally and with integrity.
They now have a great opportunity for MR Drivers/Labourers to join their busy team. Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for driving to allocated destinations and providing water to the project sites.
Day shift from 6:30AM
To be successful in this role you will need to be:
- Experienced in landscaping
- Construction Industry card
- Australian Working rights
- MUST have a MR Drivers Licence
- Must be use to working outdoors
- Highly motivated, with a positive attitude;
- Able to work as part of a team;
- Able to take direction and follow instructions;
- Determined in your approach to the role and have a proven commitment to safety and following OH&S procedures and guidelines
- Flexible to work overtime as required
This role initially starts as a casual ongoing role Monday to Friday.
If this sounds like you, Apply within for an ASAP start!
- LO & LF Ticketed operators wanted ASAP
LO Ticketed with Forklift licence workers requi...
- Arborist/Tree Climbers/Tree Workers Required ASAP
Mascot, Botany Bay, New South Wales | $28-$35
Arborist's and Tree Climbers Required Our cli...
- Factory Covid Cleaners
Factory Covid Cleaners Our client is an awar...