|Discipline||Trades & Services|
Our client specialises in the cost-effective maintenance of trees and vegetation, from tree pruning, tree removals, land clearing, power line clearing, transplanting, and consultancy to whom pride themselves in working safely, professionally and with integrity.
They now have a great opportunity for MR Driver/Labourers to join their busy team. Reporting to the Operations Manager, your duties include:
• Machine Operation (Wood Chipper / Stump Grinder)
• Planting trees within Sydney Local Government Areas
• Ongoing watering maintenance and plant healthcare
• Concreting, concrete cutting, and vacuum excavation .
• General Labouring Duties
Day shift from 6:30AM
To be successful in this role you will need to be:
- Experienced in landscaping
- Construction Industry card
- Australian Working rights
- MUST have a MR Drivers Licence
- Must be use to working outdoors
- Able to take direction and follow instructions;
- Determined in your approach to the role and have a proven commitment to safety and following OH&S procedures and guidelines
- Flexible to work overtime as required
This role initially starts as a casual ongoing role Monday to Friday.
If this sounds like you, Apply within for an ASAP start!