The CG Recruitment head office based in Salisbury, Brisbane is looking to add value to their team with a reliable and confidential HR administrator. The successful candidate will be an efficient professional with the qualifications, skills, energy, focus and drive to thrive in a fast pace environment to support the growth of our staff and company.
CG Recruitment is a family-owned business operating in four Australian states. We seek to partner with clients with the aim to support their staffing needs in both short and long term projects and pride ourselves on our personalised quality service and staff who are specifically recruited to meet our clients’ needs. Each and every candidate is an essential part of the team at CG Recruitment. We believe the success of our business relies fundamentally in our people!
The duties of the role will include:
- Assist with recruitment processes including screening, reference checks, organising and conducting interviews
- Support on-boarding and inducting new employees
- Maintenance of employment documentation including immigration checks and uploading documentation in to our company database
- Payroll support including data entry of hours into CRM and payroll systems while exercising high attention to detail at all times
- Compliance with all legal, company and regulatory standards relating to HR & Safety and implementing strategies along with the Recruitment team
- Correctly interpreting awards & agreements and implementing into our systems and client sites
- Responding to candidate and client queries via phone and/or email in a timely and professional manner
- Work collaboratively with the management team to ensure HR policies and processes and templates are up to date
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement of retention and culture through example and delivery of projects and programs
- Potential on-call component
What you will need to be successful:
- Completed a tertiary qualification in Human Resources
- Desire to grow your career in the staffing/HR industry
- Experience in Payroll and Award/EBA Interpretation (desirable)
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent time management skills
- Team player and CAN DO attitude!