|Salary||$24-$29 per hour|
Heavy Meat Factory Workers Required
Our client is Australia’s largest producer of ham, bacon and smallgoods and employs 4,000 staff. They are seeking a large team of candidates to fill casual roles in their large, modern meat and food processing plant based in Wacol.
This work is processing Raw & Cooked pork meats, Packing, Machine Operating and general processing duties.
*** You will be required to work in a cool/chilled environment and carry our repetitive tasks and heavy lifting. ***
What's on offer:
- Safe work in a food manufacturing environment, excellent safe work/ COVID-19 prevention systems in place
- The food industry is an essential service
- All roles are casual roles with a Monday to Friday work week
- Potential view for permanency for the right candidates
- Potential for OT
- Plant located in Wacol
- Potential for career progression/ work your way up within a global brand
- Training and support
- Immediate starts for the right candidates
To be considered for these roles, you MUST:
- Enjoy a physically demanding job
- Be able to work with pork
- Have your own car and drivers licence - A LEARNERS LICENCE IS NOT ACCEPTED
- Have full working rights in Australia
- Looking for Monday to Friday availability with potential Saturdays when busy
- Have excellent attendance and attitude to work
- Be able to undergo a pre-employment functionality and drug/alcohol test
Applicants with experience in the food processing or meat processing industry will be highly regarded.
Apply today so we can contact you to discuss your application.