Field Service Technician
Brisbane based location with an immediate start required for the RIGHT candidate
Position summary – The role will involve installation of new equipment, sales tasks for items, repairs & servicing of equipment, preventative maintenance tasks and attendance to customers at their premises & site workshop.
- Based in Brisbane with travel throughout all Australian States (travel, meals & accommodation included)
- Industrial environment
- Oversee installation of new equipment
- Additional duties of sales to service the customer’s equipment
- Assist in the installation of new equipment in the field for customer’s premises
- Fixed and mobile plant
- Site preventative maintenance tasks duties as required.
- Provide all relevant information to sales administration to ensure effective follow up with the customer
- Detail verbal/written agreements with customers
Additional Duties as required
Documentation of all work, pre-install, conduct diagnostics for repairs, liaison with the sales administration team in relation to job completion, maintain accountability for spare parts assigned to position, equipment assessments and stocktake of parts.
Experience working in heavy industrial environment
Diesel mechanic with mechanical and electrical diagnostic experience
Trade qualification as a Diesel Fitter / Mechanic
Effective time management skills
Relevant trading experience including skills gained on-the-job
Be physically fit and able to pass pre-employment medical
Be reliable and punctual
If this sounds like you, please send us your resume!