|Location||Brisbane, Brisbane, Queensland|
Factory Process works
Our client is a leading producer & distributor in the industry of animal healthcare, medical accessories & pharmaceutical products.
They are currently searching for on call casual factory workers to assist in the day to day operation of the business.
To be successful applicants must demonstrate machine operating, processing and troubleshooting experience within a Food/Pharmaceutical/GMP environment.
- Packing pharmaceutical and food items in Pet/Animal care
- Handling, Loading and placement of product and ingredients into machines
- Loading of products into racking for storage.
- Packing and labelling of product into cartons
- Production and batch record keeping
- Working in a fast-paced repetitive production environment
- Experience in a similar role desirable
- Ability to work unsupervised or in a team environment
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to follow process and procedures and a strong commitment to safety
To be considered for this role, you will:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Have a driver’s license and your own car (Learners license NOT accepted)
- Australian working rights
- Be reliable and want to work!
- 2 x work related references that will be verified
- Factory Covid Cleaners
Factory Covid Cleaners Our client is an awar...
- Meat Packers Required - Chullora
| Hourly rate + Overtime
Meat Packers Required! Our client is an aw...
- Food Production Workers Required - Meat Processing
Lidcombe, Cumberland, New South Wales | $25+
CASUAL FOOD PRODUCTION WORKERS REQUIRED FOR BUS...