Factory Assembler required!
Security Doors and screens Industry
Our client specialise in the manufacture of security screen doors and window products and have been operating for over 25years.
They are currently seeking experienced manufacturers to fill positions in their Coopers Plains factory. These roles including assembly, measuring, and packing these goods and would suit people that have had experience in aluminium and glass products with skills in the use of hand and power tools.
To be a successful candidate you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Physically fit (lifting approx. packs of 20kg)
- Experience with hand and power tools in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent attention to detail with high accuracy
- Experience in a similar environment advantageous
- The ability to meet production targets and lead times
- Willingness to learn about our products
- Work as part of a team as well as autonomously
- Can work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Communicate well with other workers and be well organised
The successful applicant must also be self-motivated and able to work unsupervised and be comfortable with a moderately noisy manufacturing environment.
Full in-house training will be provided
Please Apply Today!