|Location||Newcastle, Newcastle, New South Wales|
Events Front of House & Customer Service Staff
Our client is a leader in events/exhibitions and are now seeking dynamic customer service staff to join their team. The role requires a highly organised and enthusiastic professional who has high attention to detail and a strong desire to go above and beyond for customers and clients.
- Customer engagement - answering frequently asked questions or queries
- Marking registered guests off attendance list & ensure their details are correct
- Work with strict deadlines to ensure catering is provided on time
- Ensure venue staff are up to date with any changes during the event
- Ensure work are is neat and tidy
To be considered for this role you will need to obtain the following:
- Proven customer service experience
- An eye for detail and excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Able to work casual/flexible hours
- Valid driver's licence and own car
Please click on "Apply Now" if you meet the above criteria and are interested in the role!
- LO & LF Ticketed operators wanted ASAP
LO Ticketed with Forklift licence workers requi...
- Arborist/Tree Climbers/Tree Workers Required ASAP
Mascot, Botany Bay, New South Wales | $28-$35
Arborist's and Tree Climbers Required Our cli...
- Factory Covid Cleaners
Factory Covid Cleaners Our client is an awar...