|Location||Port of Brisbane|
Your position will be to provide ongoing service to existing clients, assisting with deals and be the first point of contact for clients through phone and email inquires.
Established over 20 years ago, providing logistics and transport solutions.
They are currently seeking an Customer Service Assistance for an part time role Monday to Friday (9am-2.30pm daily) with view to fulltime hours
Duties will include but not limited to:
Providing Quality service to existing clients
Preparation of documentation for client meetings.
Administration duties, updating and managing workflow tasks
First point of contact for clients through communication of phone & email
- Own car and current drivers licence (Must)
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Computer skills/data entry (SAP experience, Excel)
- Must be able to work under pressure and with different personalities
- Excellent time management skills
- Enthusiastic attitude
- Previous Port/Wharf experience would be highly regarded.
- Expression of Interest - Meat Factory Workers
South Australia |
Expression of Interest only Meat Processing Lab...
- Labourers - Townsville
Load/Unload trucks, moving fixtures, Flooring, ...
- Accounts Administrator - Part Time Hours
Lidcombe | $22-$28
Accounts Administrator required for ASAP start!...