|Discipline||Trades & Services|
Acacia Ridge role, seeking experiened Boilermakers for ongoing work.
To be considered for the role you must have the following:
- Trade Qualification in Boiler-making (1st class welders welcome to apply)
- Experienced with TIG & MIG welding (stainless steel)
- Current car licence
- Own reliable transport
- Construction White Card
Monday to Friday with some overtime
What we are looking for:
- Excellent attention to detail and precision in quality is essential in this role
- Quality workmanship is required at all times
- Ability to read and interpret drawings to determine method of fabrication required
- Working within a team of welders, but also under minimal supervision
- Exceptional time management skills and working within tight deadlines required
- Responsible for quality of own work produced
- Understanding of Safe Work practices and working in a safe manner at all times
- Having previous experience around heavy industrial machinery
- Beneficial to have worked within a recycling / scrap environment previously
If this opportunity sounds like you, please submit your resume by clicking 'APPLY NOW' as we are interviewing applicants immediately for this role.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you feel you meet the above criteria please apply!
- Accounts Payable & Accounts Assistant
Wacol | per annum
Our client specialises in the cost-effective ma...
- Heavy Meat Food Processing Roles in Wacol!
Wacol | $24-$29 per hour
Day & Afternoon shifts available for proces...
- Food Manufacturer Carole Park
Carole Park |
Process workers/ Machine operatorsCarole Park l...