|Discipline||Trades & Services|
Audio Visual Technicians/Electrical Trade Assistants NOW
Our client is a leader in Audio visual technology and are currently looking for a team of Audio Visual Technicians/Electrical Trade Assistants for ongoing day shift roles to assist in the installation and commission of audio equipment in large projects across Sydney.
This work is Monday to Friday work (7:00am-3:30pm) - with occasional overtime and Saturdays where required.
Previous experience within the Audio Visual industry is ideal
- Set out, cut and install cables, cable trays and wire systems.
- Installing and commissioning commercial audio visual systems
- Troubleshooting equipment
- Rack wiring and labelling
- Perform repairs, replacements and inspections on equipment
- Providing technical assistance to other technicians when required
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
What you need:
- Current license and reliable transport
- Experience in AV/IT, Electrical, Data and Security installation
- Own basic tools - (tool belt, Hammer, Cordless drill, tape measure, tin snips, set square, PPE)
- Construction Industry Card
- Working at heights/EWP license is advantageous
- Security/defence clearance - baseline is highly advantageous
These positions are commencing immediately