|Salary||$35 - $40|
Arborist's and Tree Climbers Required
Our client specialises in the cost-effective maintenance of trees and vegetation, from tree pruning, tree removals, land clearing, power line clearing, transplanting, and consultancy to whom pride themselves in working safely, professionally and with integrity.
They now have a great opportunity for Arborist's & Tree Climbers to join their busy team!
- Experience climbing/trimming trees along the power lines or private tree climbing experience as a minimum is necessary.
- Must have an Australian Arboriculture qualification, or be currently enrolled in a trade relevant course.
- Having an MR Licence would be advantageous
- Constructions industry card
- Computer literate - ipad/tablet similar
- Trade relevant PPE
To be successful in this role you will need to be:
- highly motivated, with a positive attitude;
- able to work as part of a team;
- able to take direction and follow instructions;
- Determined in your approach to the role and have a proven commitment to safety and following OH&S procedures and guidelines
- Flexible to work overtime as required
This role initially starts as a casual ongoing role with view for permanency.
If this sounds like you, Apply within for an ASAP start!