|Discipline||Transport, Shipping, Logistics|
Warehouse Inventory & Logistics Specialist
Successful company; new start up Warehouse
Our client has seen exponential growth over the last few years and is a global leader in the trade of heavy earthmoving components. They offer a platform to buy, sell and source new, used, rebuilt and non-genuine components
We are currently looking for Warehousing specialists for their new site based in Carole Park, controlling the flow and data input of inbound and outbound goods to the warehouse and despatch. The day-to-day operations of these roles are fundamental to the continued growth and success of the company.
Please note that this is an autonomous role as the Warehouse grows and expands, so will the team. Therefore, requires someone that is willing to get their hands dirty and run a warehouse end to end.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Designing, developing, maintaining effective inventory and warehouse strategies, systems, and processes.
- Process inbound and outbound shipments, following up on any discrepancies and quality assurance issues.
- Hands-on warehouse operations when required – picking, packing, unloading, labelling.
- Scheduling deliveries and communicating with drivers and warehouse staff on freight status and logistics.
- Day to day reports
- Monitoring and rotating stock where required
- Liaising with Directors and Stakeholders
- Monitoring slow moving stock.
- Analysing stock rotations and stocktakes
- Responsible to ensure adequate stock of packing materials are maintained
- Liaise and coordinate with relevant freight companies to ensure timely delivery of goods
- Adhering to and promoting Workplace Health and Safety best practice
- 2-3 years minimum in a similar role across warehousing and logistics (experience within the mining industry or heavy machinery advantageous)
- Excellent computer skills with intermediate excel experience
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Ideally experience with an ERP System.
- Competent inputting and collecting data
- Excellent communication & problem-solving skills.
- A demonstrated commitment to continual improvement & learning.
- The ability to convey information accurately & effectively on time.