Our client is a leading food manufacturer located in the Wacol area of Brisbane, looking for an experienced Administrator to support one of our busy departments within the food manufacturing environment.
This role is ongoing casual with view to permanency for the right candidate, with working being Monday - Friday, full time hours. Day Shift.
8:30am – 5:00pm Monday -Friday.
Please note that this role will mean working in both a Despatch office environment and within a Freezer now and then.
Duties are but not limited to:
- RF Scanning
- Stock management
- Data entry, scanning, filing & uploading
- Liaising with truck drivers & clients
- Generating and distributing load sheets & con-notes
- Troubleshooting & general administration
- Adherence to all OH&S policies and guidelines
- Transport scheduling, manifests & invoices
- Regular overtime to complete load out
The ideal candidate must have:
- Must have Data Entry experience
- PRONTO, SAP, 2IC OR Paperless experience desireable
- Excellent computer skills including advanced Excel and data entry
- A Professional work ethic with demonstrated problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Australian Working rights
- 2 x work related references
- Must have own reliable transport and drivers license
If this sounds like a role for you! Please apply within ASAP!
- Retail Sales Supervisor/ Trainee sales manager
Capalaba | per annum
SALES, SALES, SALES! ARE YOU PERSONABLE AND H...
- Forklift Drivers - Pemulwuy Location!
Pemulwuy | 27-30
We are seeking highly-experienced forklift oper...
- Rehabilatation Co-ordinator
Brisbane | $55,000-$70,000pa
The CG Recruitment team currently have a vacanc...