|Discipline||HR & Recruitment|
We are currently looking to expand and are looking for a motivated self-starter with excellent time management to work closely with our team and clients to ensure exceptional quality staff and service.
You will be essential to the success of our operation and be heavily involved in the day-to-day operation of the business.
Your role would include, but is not limited to:
- Candidate Sourcing and Onboarding
- Conducting Interviews
- Reference Checking
- Employee Background and immigration checks
- Managing compliance
- Data Entry & Database Management
- Daily rostering
- Client lead generation
- Account management – onsite check ins and follow up
What you will need to be successful:
- A desire to forge your way as a Recruitment Consultant with drive and energy
- Ability to follow processes
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong administrative skills and attention to detail
- Can do attitude / Dedicated to get the job done
- Excellent time management skills
- Team player and a dedication to getting the job done
Consultants are required to be on-call on a rotating basis each week, and over a weekend every 4 weeks on average.
- Sales Manager
Kalbar - Scenic rim Queensland |
Sales Manager Required ! Seeking a strong relat...
- Transport Administrator/Despatch
Wacol | hourly
Cold Storage Distribution Centre Transport Admi...
- Experienced High Reach Forklift Drivers - Pemulwuy Location!
Pemulwuy | 25-30
We are seeking highly-experienced high reach fo...