Food Processing/ Production Staff
Worked in food processing before, try this factory!
Work with an outstanding food processing factory that prides itself on good work culture!
Worked in cold environments before, feel at home here as well!
Range of different roles to learn, never stuck in just one position.
Essential workers in the food industry – double vaccinations required.
Rosters are Monday to Friday, rare weekend work.
Immediate starts available – start getting paid now!
Working Holiday Visa applicants welcome to apply.
What's on Offer?
- Working for an essential food manufacturing factory
- Culture driven, friendly work environment
- Day, afternoon, or some overnight shifts
- Monday – Friday rosters, keep your weekends
- Potential ongoing work with view to permanent
- Training and support as you learn and grow
- Growing company, looking to expand!
- Immediate starts
- Fortnighly Pays
- Own car & current driver’s licence
- Double Vaccination as working within the food industry
- Working rights for Australia
- Job location based Carole Park
Why work for CG Recruitment
Every candidate is an essential part of the team at CG Recruitment. We will provide the best Recruitment service possible from the initial screen and interview through to placement in roles. We aim to achieve a happy and successful working environment through our tailored matching techniques ensuring the right fit with candidate and employer. We provide a direct link to a wide range of employers and experienced industry organisations in long and short-term roles with casual, contract and permanent positions available.
Apply now! We need hard workers like you to apply.