|Location||Brisbane, Brisbane, Queensland|
|Salary||$45,000 - $55,000 pa|
- Modern, new office located in Salisbury with on-site parking
- Collaborative, friendly team environment with social perks
- Career progression and training opportunities
As our payroll officer you will be involved in ensuring the weekly payroll process runs accurately and efficiently while working in a modern, new office located in Salisbury with on-site parking. You will be working as part of a collaborative and friendly team environment with a company that offers fun social perks throughout the year. This role would suit someone looking to start their payroll career as we will provide training and pay for relevant study options to develop your knowledge in the payroll industry.
ABOUT CG RECRUITMENT
As a family-owned recruitment business, we seek to partner with clients with the aim to support their staffing needs in both short and long term projects. We pride ourselves on our personalised quality service and staff who are specifically recruited to meet our clients’ needs.
CG Recruitment provide recruitment assistance to our clients based in Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria and South Australia in casual and permanent roles.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As Payroll Officer, you will be involved in ensuring that payroll is processed accurately on a weekly basis in line with the specific client Award rates and rules, company policies and procedures. This is a role which requires a high degree of accuracy and time management, as well as strong communication and people skills.
The hours for this full-time role are Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm however, these hours are flexible for the suitable candidate.
Main responsibilities of the role include:
- Processing weekly payroll runs for approximately 500 staff
- Provide accurate information in response to employee & client queries in a timely, professional manner
- Payment of salaries including super, overtime and allowances in accordance with legislative, award and policy requirements
- Production and maintenance of weekly invoices to client contacts
- Update and maintain payroll and accounting records
- Develop knowledge of company CRM and payroll systems to ensure payroll is processed correctly and systems are up to date
- Preparing and distributing weekly reports to consulting team & management where required
- Assisting recruitment team with payroll related administration work as required
- Other administrative work where needed
All about you:
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Minimum 2 years' experience in administration and/or customer service position.
- Intermediate to advanced level of expertise in using Excel and other office systems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work unsupervised and meet deadlines
- An understanding of payroll legislation and processing e.g. tax, superannuation (desired but not essential)
If you think this role sounds like you, apply now!
- COLD STORAGE ORDER PICKERS REQUIRED NOW- Greenacre Location!
Greenacre, Canterbury-Bankstown, New South Wales | $26-$30
ORDER PICKERS REQUIRED NOW Are you looking for ...
- Industrial Cleaners - When Cleaning is Life!
Wacol, Brisbane, Queensland | hourly + OT
WHEN CLEANING IS LIFE!!! Do you enjoy licking y...
- Food Packers Required - Meat Processing
Lidcombe, Cumberland, New South Wales | $25+
CASUAL FOOD PACKAGING/PRODUCTION WORKERS REQUIR...