|Salary||per annum pro rata|
Our client specialises in the cost-effective maintenance of trees and vegetation, from tree pruning, tree removals, land clearing, power line clearing, transplanting, and consultancy.
Established over 30 years ago, they are a leader in their field.
They are seeking an experienced and reliable Payroll Officer.
Looking for highly driven and energetic professional with the knowledge and skill set to get the job done. This role offers flexible working arrangements for the right candidate and is based on a 32hr working week.
- Processing weekly payroll runs for approximately 250 staff
- Payment of salaries and superannuation contributions in accordance with legislative, award and policy requirements
- Update and maintain payroll and accounting records.
- Excellent Knowledge of Awards & EBAs
- Termination & Redundancy Calculations
- Processing of Leave Entitlements
- Shift Work Processing/Night Works
- Contracts & IFA Understanding
- Payroll Tax (QLD&NSW)
- RDO Cycles
- Long Service Leave (QLD&NSW)
- PAYG Withholdings
- Superannuation Processing
- Child Support & Other Deductions
- EOM Reconciliations
- EOFY Reconciliations within Sage
All about you:
To be successful in this role, you will have:
Minimum 3 years' experience in payroll processing of a mid-sized company. Preferably within the Arboriculture industry
Understanding of calculating different shift loadings (day, early morning, afternoon & night) preferred
Experienced with Sage MicrOpay (a must)
Ability to interpret relevant Award rules and EBA’s
Intermediate to advanced level of expertise in using Excel and other office systems
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Ability to work unsupervised and meet deadlines
An understanding of payroll legislation and processing e.g. tax, superannuation
Excellent attention to detail and time management
If you fit the requirements, please apply now!
- Accounts Payable & Accounts Assistant
Wacol | per annum
Our client specialises in the cost-effective ma...
- Heavy Meat Food Processing Roles in Wacol!
Wacol | $24-$29 per hour
Day & Afternoon shifts available for proces...
- Food Manufacturer Carole Park
Carole Park |
Process workers/ Machine operatorsCarole Park l...