FOOD MANUFACTURING FACTORY WORKERS
Meat processing positions presently available in one of our renowned small-goods manufacturers based in Wacol.
Are you a food industry expert ? Are you interested in becoming part of a large growing company ? Are you looking for career progression opportunities ?
We will need staff who can commit to Monday to Friday work -
OT / Overtime opportunities available on weekends
Roles available to start immediately - on both day & afternoon shifts.
Work duties involve dealing with Raw & Cooked pork meat products, packaging and general processing duties.
*** You will be required to work in a cool/chilled environment and carry our repetitive tasks and heavy lifting. ***
To be considered for these roles, you MUST have:
- Food or meat processing experience desirable
- This work is heavy lifting - between 10-25kg repetitively at times
- Cold storage environment
- Your own car and drivers licence - P plates or higher - LEARNERS NOT ACCEPTED
- Working rights for Australia
- Proven reliability and eagerness to work
- Be able to undergo a pre-employment Functionality and drug/alcohol test
Roles on a casual basis with view to permanency for the right people
Please apply today if this sounds like you!
- Expression of Interest - Meat Factory Workers
South Australia |
Expression of Interest only Meat Processing Lab...
- Labourers - Townsville
Load/Unload trucks, moving fixtures, Flooring, ...
- Accounts Administrator - Part Time Hours
Lidcombe | $22-$28
Accounts Administrator required for ASAP start!...