FOOD FACTORY PACKERS/ MACHINE OPERATORS & KNIFE HANDS REQUIRED FOR ASAP START
Location - PORT WAKEFIELD
With the government announcing the upcoming reduction of JobSeeker/Keeper we are expecting a rush of exemplary candidates to re-enter the workforce after months of uncertainty. We have opportunities available now to help beat the rush & get the right candidates into stable ongoing/ full-time work with one of the world’s largest food processing companies employing approx. 300,000 people worldwide. The food industry is an essential service allowing them to continue with their production demands to survive during these uncertain times. We are looking for the right people to join our client’s successful & growing team.
What’s on offer you ask?
- Stable ongoing/ full-time work within an essential service
- Join an industry leading international business with approx. 300,000 employees
- Great team & a site that breeds longevity, looking after its staff
- Reasonable overtime available
- Beat the summer heat & work in a comfortable air conditioned cool room environment
- Day & afternoon shifts available
What we are looking for
- Food or meat processing experience desirable
- Must be physically able to repetitively lift 10-15kg’s+
- Able to work in cold environment between 4-8 degrees
- Your own car and drivers licence - P plates or higher – THERE IS NO PUBLIC TRANSPORT TO SITE
- MUST have full working rights in Australia
- Proven reliability and eagerness to work
- Be able to undergo a pre-employment Functionality and drug/alcohol test
If you are who we are looking for & want to become a part of this growing team APPLY NOW!!!
- HR Administrator
HR ADMINISTRATOR The CG Recruitment head office...
- Oncall Warehouse Labourers/ offsiders needed Now- Lidcombe Location
CASUAL ONCALL OFFSIDERS FOR A SPECIALISED TRANS...
- Food Manufacturer Heavy Meat Processing
Wacol | $24-$29 per hour
Heavy Meat Factory Workers Required Our client...