Previous experience with in the food manufacturing industry is ideal
We currently have vacancies for experienced and Qualified Electricians and Maintenance Fitters to perform breakdown and preventative maintenance on a range of semi and fully automated food processing machines and packaging machinery etc. This is a modern facility providing a variety of work for you. There will be a range of scheduled maintenance, breakdown work, fault finding/troubleshooting, commissioning of new machines, and installs/repairs. You could also be working closely with other maintenance teams on site.
Fitter - Ongoing Day shifts Available- ASAP starts!
Electrician - Ongoing Day/Afternoon shifts Available- ASAP starts!
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience with in the food manufacturing industry is beneficial
- Australian Trade Qualification as an Electrician or Fitter
- Proven experience on both breakdown and preventative maintenance
- Fault finding and problem solving skills and experience
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Commitment to quality and detail
- Commitment to workplace health and safety
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Available for immediate start
What's on offer:
- Stable work with an industry leading brand/ business
- Excellent career opportunities
- Great salary + over time
- Working within a innovative team environment
If you believe you meet these requirements, please click on Apply Now to send us your resume so that we can contact you.
- Expression of Interest - Meat Factory Workers
South Australia |
Expression of Interest only Meat Processing Lab...
- Labourers - Townsville
Load/Unload trucks, moving fixtures, Flooring, ...
- Accounts Administrator - Part Time Hours
Lidcombe | $22-$28
Accounts Administrator required for ASAP start!...