Afternoon Shifts are available!
Previous experience with in the food manufacturing industry is a MUST
We currently have vacancies for experienced and Qualified Electricians to perform breakdown and preventative maintenance on a range of semi and fully automated food processing machines and packaging machinery etc. This is a modern facility providing a variety of work for you. There will be a range of scheduled maintenance, breakdown work, fault finding/troubleshooting, commissioning of new machines, and installs/repairs. You could also be working closely with other maintenance teams on site.
Fresh Vegetables & Farming products our client are specialists in the field.
Afternoon shifts available.
Interested?? Apply now.
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience with in the food manufacturing industry is a MUST
- Australian Trade Qualification as an Electrician
- Proven experience on both breakdown and preventative maintenance
- Fault finding and problem solving skills and experience
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Commitment to quality and detail
- Commitment to workplace health and safety
- Ability to work within a cold environment
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Available for immediate start
What's on offer:
- Stable work with an industry leading brand/ business
- Excellent career opportunities
- Working within a innovative team environment
If you believe you meet these requirements, please click on Apply Now to send us your resume so that we can contact you.
- Casual MR/HR Drivers required for Events Work!
Logan | hourly
Casual on Call - MR/HR Drivers required Event...
- General Labourers Required - Store Refurbishment
Canberra | $25-$30
CASUAL GENERAL LABOURERS REQUIRED We are seeki...
- Field Service Technician
Brisbane | $35-$40
Required Now ! Brisbane base location Posit...