Previous experience with automation machines is required
We currently have vacancies for experienced and Qualified Electricians perform breakdown and preventative maintenance on a range of fully automated machines/robotic machines and packaging machinery. This is a modern facility providing a variety of work for you. There will be a range of scheduled maintenance, breakdown work, fault finding/troubleshooting, commissioning of new machines, installs/repairs and PLC Programming. You will be working closely with other maintenance teams on site.
Afternoon shift (2:00pm - 10:00pm) and Night Shift (10:00 pm to 6.00 am)
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience with automation machines is HIGHLY ADVANTAGEOUS
- Must have an Australian Trade Qualification as an Electrician
- Proven experience on both breakdown and preventative maintenance
- Must have PLC Programming experience
- Fault finding and problem solving skills and experience
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Commitment to quality and detail
- Commitment to workplace health and safety
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Available for immediate start
What's on offer:
- Permanent position with stable work with an industry leading brand/ business
- Excellent career opportunities
- Great salary
- Working within a innovative team environment
- Working with new technology and new equipment
If you believe you meet these requirements, please click on Apply Now to send us your resume so that we can contact you.
- HR Administrator
HR ADMINISTRATOR The CG Recruitment head office...
- Oncall Warehouse Labourers/ offsiders needed Now- Lidcombe Location
CASUAL ONCALL OFFSIDERS FOR A SPECIALISED TRANS...
- Food Manufacturer Heavy Meat Processing
Wacol | $24-$29 per hour
Heavy Meat Factory Workers Required Our client...