|Location||Lidcombe, Cumberland, New South Wales|
Knife Hands/Skilled Meat Workers
Are you passionate about food?
Do you want to get a head start on the back-to-work rush after lockdown?
Get in now so you don't miss out!
Our client is Australia's award-winning manufacturer of quality meat and food goods based in the Lidcombe area and they are currently looking for Knife Hands / Skilled Meat Workers
Shift time is 4AM - 12PM
About the role:
- Monday - Friday with possible overtime
- Trimming and cutting meat
- Removing raw/frozen meat from boxes
- Processing orders and packaging
- Manual handling up to 15kg repetitively
- Working in a cool environment
Applicants must possess the following:
- Own car and current Drivers Licence (P's or above)
- Previous experience within a cold environment and/or factory setting
- The physical ability to lift up to 15kg where necessary
- The ability to work around raw and frozen meats, in particular PORK & BEEF
- Willing to undergo a pre-employment functionality and drug/alcohol test
If you have transferable skills in hospitality, events, warehousing or food processing, please APPLY NOW!
- COLD STORAGE ORDER PICKERS REQUIRED NOW- Greenacre Location!
Greenacre, Canterbury-Bankstown, New South Wales | $26-$30
ORDER PICKERS REQUIRED NOW Are you looking for ...
- Industrial Cleaners - When Cleaning is Life!
Wacol, Brisbane, Queensland | hourly + OT
WHEN CLEANING IS LIFE!!! Do you enjoy licking y...
- Food Packers Required - Meat Processing
Lidcombe, Cumberland, New South Wales | $25+
CASUAL FOOD PACKAGING/PRODUCTION WORKERS REQUIR...