IT Service Desk Technician wanted!!
ARE YOU AN IT ALLROUND SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR?
Are you the ‘Jack’ in ‘Jack of all trades’ ?
DO YOU HAVE THE X-FACTOR WHEN IT COMES TO HELP DESK SUPPORT?
Is trouble-shooter your middle name?
Well this could be the role for you!!
Our client specialises in the cost-effective maintenance of trees and vegetation from tree pruning, tree removals, land clearing, power line clearing, transplanting, and consultancy to whom pride themselves in working safely, professionally and with integrity. Large scale, they manage industrial and commercial contracts throughout Australia and New Zealand.
They now have a great opportunity for an IT Service Desk Technician to join their Brisbane based office. This role may require you from time to time to travel between other Treescape locations to provide support and install IT Equipment.
- First point of contact for internal staff/customers across Australia- handling all IT support requests and logs which may cover applications, network, desktops, services, mobile devices and peripherals used throughout the organisation as well as administrative tasks
- Manage all IT support logs, log incident tickets, and resolve as many issues as possible in the first interaction
- Deploy hardware and software
- Setup and install of new desktops, software, mobile devices etc. in-line with company guidelines and security where required
- Ensuring all systems perform smoothly and efficiently by running routing
- Day to day maintenance and security checks including repairs, installations, and upgrades
- Implementing new systems and software as well as training and support
- Reporting on security, costs and ongoing projects
- Record events and problems and their resolution in logs
- Onboarding and off boarding of users
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
- As well as any other duties required of you within an IT support capacity
Technical Skills and experience required:
- Proven experience as a help desk technician or in another equivalent customer support role
- Active Directory / Azure AD
- Working knowledge of laptop and desktop PC’s
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office 365, Windows 10, Android and Apple Phones
- Tech savvy with working knowledge of products, databases, and services with a good understanding of multiple systems across Networks
- Ability to diagnose and resolve technical issues
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Customer-oriented, able to work autonomously and under pressure
This role is Monday to Friday, 7.30am-4pm, starting ASAP. There may be some out of hours work required in-frequently.
If this sounds like you and you can bring skill and personality to the table! Apply now!
- HR Administrator
HR ADMINISTRATOR The CG Recruitment head office...
- Oncall Warehouse Labourers/ offsiders needed Now- Lidcombe Location
CASUAL ONCALL OFFSIDERS FOR A SPECIALISED TRANS...
- Food Manufacturer Heavy Meat Processing
Wacol | $24-$29 per hour
Heavy Meat Factory Workers Required Our client...