Recent technological advancement has seen the introduction of robots/robotic systems that can perform duties that humans cannot or choose not to complete for a variety of physical, functional, or safety reasons. While the responsibility for designing such devices/systems resides with robotics engineers, it is the job of robotics technicians or programmers to actually bring them to life and put them to work.
As an effective robotics programmer can streamline and improve the manufacturing/production processes with respect to:
- Cost savings
- Operator safety
- Reduced cycle times
This is an exciting opportunity within one of Australia's fastest growing robotics/ engineering companies. Previous experience preferred but willing to give the right candidate a start.
We are looking for a programmer that can:
- Develop computer software and/or path programming
- Install, program and repair controllers, tools, conveyors
- Complete corrective or preventative maintenance
- Dissemble, repair, reassemble robots or components
- Test performance; record test procedures and results
- Inspect installation sites; train operators on robotics usage
- Assist engineers in robotics design/configuration
- Build or assemble the robotic devices or systems
Industries/ sectors you will be exposed but not limited to include:
Whats on offer
- Stable work within a essential service provider
- Exciting opportunity with lots of variety
- Excellent career growth
- Immediate start for the right person
- Great remuneration
Successful candidates should hold a relevant tertiary qualification's, be a self starter/ motivated & looking to take their robotics career to the next level! If this sounds like you & you are the person were are looking for please now!
- Expression of Interest - Meat Factory Workers
South Australia |
Expression of Interest only Meat Processing Lab...
- Labourers - Townsville
Load/Unload trucks, moving fixtures, Flooring, ...
- Accounts Administrator - Part Time Hours
Lidcombe | $22-$28
Accounts Administrator required for ASAP start!...