EXPERIENCE NEEDED IN COLD STORAGE
FOOD MANUFACTURING ENVIRONMENT
Our client is a busy Cold Storage Food Distribution Center located in East Brisbane (Morningside area) and are seeking experienced High Reach Forklift Operators to work in their cold stores. Candidates MUST be flexible with shift times and hours of work. This work will also include Public Holidays so you need to be available during these times.
Work with a fast paced team in a friendly environment!
Computer skills and high literacy/numeracy abilities are imperative for these roles.
About the Role:
- High Reach forklift work - double deep advantageous
- Cold storage environment
- Early morning starts/Afternoon shifts
- Picking & Packing freight with stock rotation - manual picks
- Daily Stocktake and dispatch duties
- Unloading & Loading trucks
- Data entry, computer use, & completing paperwork
- RC (Electric Stand up) Forklifts
- Using pick slips for manual stock picking
- 7 day a week operation - Monday to Sunday
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Current valid forklift (LF) licence
- MUST HAVE experience in a cold storage facility
- Recent high reach forklift experience
- FULL AVAILABILITY WITH SHIFTS - Ranging between Days/Afternoons/Nights
- Computer literacy
- Working rights for Australia
- Full Drivers license and own reliable transport
- Undertake pre-employment Medical & Drug/Alcohol testing
Ongoing with view to permanent positions are on offer for the right candidate. Must be able to commit to full time hours.