|Location||Greenacre, Canterbury-Bankstown, New South Wales|
|Discipline||Transport, Shipping, Logistics|
High Reach Forklift Operators Required
Leading food manufacturer offering ongoing day & afternoon shift work
Our client, one of worlds’ leading food manufacturers, is currently experiencing a period of growth and are looking for a team of high reach forklift operators.
Are you looking for a career with progression?
Are you sick of being stood down because of these Covid lock downs?
Do you like food? Why not work with it!
Day shift 6am - 2:30pm
Afternoon shift 3pm - 11:30pm
- Operating a high reach forklift 7 bays high, double deep
- Stock replenishment and putaways
- Order picking (using RF Scanners)
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Working in a chiller/freezer environment (-16°)
To be considered for this role:
- MUST HAVE Forklift Ticket
- MINIMUM 6 months high reach experience
- Previous cold storage experience advantageous
- Full working rights in Australia
- Full drivers license and own reliable transport
- Looking for full time hours, 5 days per week
- Reliable and trustworthy
Interested in this opportunity ? Apply now.
- LO & LF Ticketed operators wanted ASAP
LO Ticketed with Forklift licence workers requi...
- Arborist/Tree Climbers/Tree Workers Required ASAP
Mascot, Botany Bay, New South Wales | $28-$35
Arborist's and Tree Climbers Required Our cli...
- Factory Covid Cleaners
Factory Covid Cleaners Our client is an awar...