Our client is an award-winning manufacturer of quality meat and food goods based in the Bankstown/Chullora area and they are currently looking for Food Process workers now!
Shift times range from day and afternoon shifts dependent on availability and candidate suitability, and roles include heavy process work (packing, sorting, weighing, unwrapping raw meats).
About the role:
- Ability to work in a cool environment of approx 2-8 degrees every day
- Repetitive duties including heavy lifting of up to 25kg
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail and time management
- Machine Operating, packing, general food processing and labouring
This is ONGOING CASUAL WORK. Work will be within a cold environment, generally around 4°C, with immediate starts.
Applicants must possess the following:
- Own car and current Drivers Licence (P's or above)
- Unrestricted working rights within Australia- MUST HAVE THE ABILITY TO WORK 38 HOURS + EVERY WEEK
- Previous experience within a cold environment and/or factory setting
- The physical ability to lift up to 25kg where necessary
- The ability to work around raw and frozen meat, in particular PORK
- Availability for casual work on any given day each week
- Willing to undertake pre-employment screening
- Expression of Interest - Meat Factory Workers
South Australia |
Expression of Interest only Meat Processing Lab...
- Labourers - Townsville
Load/Unload trucks, moving fixtures, Flooring, ...
- Accounts Administrator - Part Time Hours
Lidcombe | $22-$28
Accounts Administrator required for ASAP start!...