Enjoy physical work, but hate doing it outside?
Want to work with one of the world’s leading food manufacturers?
If you’re passionate about food and want to set yourself up for the future,!
Established food manufacturer offering ongoing day & afternoon shift work
Our client, one of worlds’ leading food manufacturers, is currently experiencing a period of growth and are looking for a team of production workers, process workers. These roles can lead to permanent positions and career progression.
What's on Offer?
- Day shift positions from 6:00AM to 2.30PM
- Afternoon positions from 3:00PM/3:30PM to midnight
- Multiple bonus incentives $$$
- Physically challenging role that will keep you fit
- Potential ongoing stable work with view to permanent
- Immediate start
To be apply for these role, you will need
- Full working rights for Australia
- Be available for immediate interview and start
- Willingness to work around raw and frozen meats, particularly pork and beef
- Capacity to undergo a pre-employment functionality and drug/alcohol test
Working Holiday & Student Visa applicants welcome to apply.
As these roles are an immediate start, apply now so we can organise your interview.
If you have previously worked in industries such as hospitality, food processing, warehousing, manufacturing, food production and food processing in a casual or full time position as a process worker, production worker, factory work, labourer (laborer), picker, packer, forklift operator, forklift driver, factory worker and/or machine operator role, this position might suit you.