Our client is an award-winning manufacturer of quality food goods based in the Lidcombe/Chullora area and are looking to build a team of reliable food process workers to commence in casual positions.
This work is processing Raw & Cooked pork meats, Packing, Machine Operating and general processing duties.
*** You will be required to work in a cool/chilled environment and carry our repetitive tasks and heavy lifting. ***Day shifts commencing from 4am
Afternoon shifts commencing from 12pm
About the role:
- Mixing and batching raw ingrediants
- Picking and packing raw/cooked food (including PORK)
- Weighing and labelling products
- Loading/unloading conveyor belts, palletising freight
- Working in a cool/chilled environement
- Repetitive duties including heavy lifting of up to 20kg
- Machine Operating, general food processing and labouring
Applicants must possess the following:
- Own car and current Drivers Licence (P's or above)
- Unrestricted working rights within Australia- MUST HAVE THE ABILITY TO WORK 38 HOURS + EVERY WEEK
- Previous experience within a cold environment and/or factory setting
- The physical ability to lift up to 25kg where necessary
- The ability to work around raw and frozen meats, in particular PORK & BEEF
- Looking for Monday to Friday availability with potential Saturdays when busy
- Be able to undergo a pre-employment functionality and drug/alcohol test
- Sales Manager
Kalbar - Scenic rim Queensland |
Sales Manager Required ! Seeking a strong relat...
- Transport Administrator/Despatch
Wacol | hourly
Cold Storage Distribution Centre Transport Admi...
- Experienced High Reach Forklift Drivers - Pemulwuy Location!
Pemulwuy | 25-30
We are seeking highly-experienced high reach fo...