|Salary||$27 - $35 ph|
FOOD PROCESSORS WANTED NOW !!!
ASAP START, MONDAY TO FRIDAY WITH OT AVAILABLE
CAN YOU DO REPETITIVE PRODUCTION WORK ?
WE NEED YOU!!!
Food Processing/ Production Staff
Searching for FOOD PROCESS WORKERS who can start immediately, lots of opportunities for progression with a global brand!
Great opportunity to upskill and gain experience in the food industry
Many vacancies available whether its short term or long term the choice is yours
Repetitive fast paced production line work always makes time go quick so you can go home and feel accomplished with what you have achieved!
Essential workers in the food industry – double vaccinations required.
So much room for growth and endless career opportunities within one of our huge companies.
As you know, where you start isn’t always where you will end up!
Run down on shifts available.
- Monday – Friday roles with great hours, potential OT
- If you are not available every day - still apply and have a chat to our team!
- Locally situated in the Western Suburbs
- Come to work in comfortable clothes & get freshly washed work clothes handed to you daily
- Day shift - 6am starts and Afternoon Shifts - 3:30PM starts PLUS OT where required (Short shifts on a Monday)
- Immediate starts
What you need
- A current drivers (min P’s) licence and own vehicle.
- Unrestricted working rights with Australia
- Demonstrated eagerness for work with a strong work history
- Able to do repetitive lifting, processing, packing work
- Happy to work in Cold work environments
CHRISTMAS IS AROUND THE CORNER ! GREAT CHANCE TO SAVE UP NOW
If you have previously worked in industries such as hospitality, food processing, warehousing, manufacturing, food production and food processing in a casual or full time position as a process worker, production worker, factory work, labourer (laborer), picker, packer, forklift operator, forklift driver, factory worker and/or machine operator role, this position might suit you.
Working Holiday Visa applicants welcome to apply.
What's on Offer? More than just one factory.
- Working for an essential food manufacturing factory
- Potential ongoing work with view to permanent
- Training and support as you learn and grow
- Opportunity for progression
- Immediate starts
- We have companies that deal with eggs, halal meat and pork.
- No slaughter floor on any site!
- Own car & current driver’s licence
- Double Vaccination as working within the food industry
- Working rights for Australia
- Job location based near Wacol or Carole Park
Why work for CG Recruitment
Every candidate is an essential part of the team at CG Recruitment. We will provide the best Recruitment service possible from the initial screen and interview through to placement in roles. We aim to achieve a happy and successful working environment through our tailored matching techniques ensuring the right fit with candidate and employer. We provide a direct link to a wide range of employers and experienced industry organisations in long and short-term roles with casual, contract and permanent positions available.
Apply now! We need hard workers like you to apply.