Our client is an award-winning manufacturer of quality food goods based in the Lidcombe/Chullora area and are looking to build a team of reliable food process workers to commence in casual positions.
This work is processing Raw & Cooked pork meats, Packing, Machine Operating and general processing duties.
*** You will be required to work in a cool/chilled environment and carry our repetitive tasks and heavy lifting. ***
About the role:
- Ability to work in a cool environment of approx 2-8 degrees every day
- Repetitive duties including heavy lifting of up to 25kg
- All roles are casual roles with a Monday to Friday work week
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail and time management
- Machine Operating, packing, general food processing and labouring
Applicants must possess the following:
- Own car and current Drivers Licence (P's or above)
- Unrestricted working rights within Australia- MUST HAVE THE ABILITY TO WORK 38 HOURS + EVERY WEEK
- Previous experience within a cold environment and/or factory setting
- The physical ability to lift up to 25kg where necessary
- The ability to work around raw and frozen meats, in particular PORK & BEEF
- Looking for Monday to Friday availability with potential Saturdays when busy
- Be able to undergo a pre-employment functionality and drug/alcohol test
- HR Administrator
HR ADMINISTRATOR The CG Recruitment head office...
- Oncall Warehouse Labourers/ offsiders needed Now- Lidcombe Location
CASUAL ONCALL OFFSIDERS FOR A SPECIALISED TRANS...
- Food Manufacturer Heavy Meat Processing
Wacol | $24-$29 per hour
Heavy Meat Factory Workers Required Our client...