Carole Park location, ASAP start, food manufacturing
A chance to work for a company with over 30 years industry experience and world class manufacturing equipment that is continually updated in order to remain market leaders.
Our client is searching for entry level AND experienced process workers and machine operators to join their growing team.
- Casual on-call roles progressing into weekly rosters for the right candidate.
- Both day and afternoon shifts available – with potential overtime and weekend work.
- Inspection of raw ingredients
- Handling, Loading and placement of product and ingredients into machines
- Loading of products into racking for storage.
- Packing of product into cartons
- General cleaning/labouring
- Dealing with loads of up to 20kgs.
What you need:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to start immediately
- Ability to work in a cold environment with raw meat
- Have a driver’s license and your own car (Learners license NOT accepted)
- Australian working rights
- Be physically fit for labour intensive and repetitive work.
- Be reliable and want to work!
- 2 x work related references that will be verified
Previous experience on a process line is an advantage but not essential. Training will be provided.
If this sounds like the role for you, click "Apply Now".