Factory Labourers and Assemblers required now!
Manufacturers for the building and construction industry
Our client specialise in the manufacture of steel products for the construction industry for over 50 years.
They are looking for experienced manufacturers to fill positions in their Crestmead factory. These roles including manual handling, lifting, stacking, wrapping, loading machines, and using hand and power tools.
To be a successful candidate you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Physically fit (lifting approx. packs of 20kg)
- Experience with hand and power tools in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent attention to detail with high accuracy
- Experience in a similar environment advantageous
- Willingness to learn about the products
- Work as part of a team as well as autonomously
- Can work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Communicate well with other workers and be well organised
- Own Transport and Drivers Licences (LEARNERS NOT ACCEPTED)
The successful applicant must also be self-motivated and able to work unsupervised and be comfortable with a moderately noisy manufacturing environment.
Full in-house training will be provided
Please Apply Today!