|Location||Lane Cove, Lane Cove, New South Wales|
Customer Service Administrator
Our client is a global leader in events/exhibitions and are now seeking dynamic customer service staff to join their team. The role requires a highly organised and enthusiastic professional who has high attention to detail and a strong desire to go above and beyond for customers and clients.
If you have an excellent phone manner, bubbly personality, and are an administrator all-rounder, for a career that offers part time hours and room for growth, this could be the role for you.
To be successful you must possess the following:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Amazing phone manner and customer service focus
- The ability to work well in small but fast paced team environment
- Computer literate and ability to adapt to multiple systems
- Strong conflict resolution skills and ability to be proactive
- A positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Previous experience within similar role highly regarded
- Ability to multitask
- Be able to work independently
- Ability to work autonomously when needed and work cohesively as part of a fast-paced team
- A quick learner and self-motivated
- Opportunity to work within a global leader in the Events & Exhibitions industry.
- Great way to grow and advance your existing skills
- Competitive rates of pay
- Monday to Friday with stable hours
- Must have Working rights for Australia
- Must have Full Drivers license and own reliable transport
- Able to work in the office and from home
- Reliable and trustworthy
If you are interested in this position, click ‘Apply Now’ for immediate consideration.
- LO & LF Ticketed operators wanted ASAP
LO Ticketed with Forklift licence workers requi...
- Arborist/Tree Climbers/Tree Workers Required ASAP
Mascot, Botany Bay, New South Wales | $28-$35
Arborist's and Tree Climbers Required Our cli...
- Factory Covid Cleaners
Factory Covid Cleaners Our client is an awar...