Food Process Workers and Machine Operators required NOW!
Are you looking for working leading up to Christmas and can commit to 5 days a week?
WE NEED YOU!!!
Want to save for those extra little Christmas treats?
GREAT HOURS & OT AVAILABLE!!!
Sick of getting stood down because of lock downs & covid?
WORK FOR AN ESSENTIAL SERVICE!!!
Get out of the Spring & summer heat?
WORK IN AN AIRCONDITIONED ENVIRONMENT!!!
Are you someone who thrives in fast-paced, repetitious environments?
AGAIN, WE NEED YOU!!!
We are currently recruiting for our well-renowned client who deals with various raw and cooked meat products who are especially busy leading up to Christmas to meet production demands. This is a fantastic opportunity to get your foot in the door with an established company with the potential for career progression.
If you’re only looking for work temporarily, that’s ok. If you are looking for ongoing opportunities with the view to permanent or a career in the food industry, that’s ok too.
We are looking for FOOD PROCESS WORKERS who are available to commence work IMMEDIATELY.
About The Role
- Casual work between Monday – Friday with steady hours
- Some roles may lead to permanent positions
- If you have a passion for food why not work with it & enjoy the site & smell daily
- Locally situated in the Western Suburbs
- Come to work in comfortable clothes & get freshly washed work clothes handed to you daily
- Day shift - 6am starts and Afternoon Shifts - 3:30PM starts PLUS OT where required
What you need
- A current drivers (min P’s) licence and own vehicle.
- Unrestricted working rights with Australia
- Demonstrated eagerness for work with a strong work history
- Able to do repetitive lifting, processing, packing work
- Happy to work in Cold work environments
- Willingness to work with Raw Meat (pork) products
If we have your attention, apply now. We have immediate starts for successful applicants!
If you have previously worked in industries such as hospitality, food processing, warehousing, manufacturing, food production and food processing in a casual or full time position as a process worker, production worker, factory work, labourer (laborer), picker, packer, forklift operator, forklift driver, factory worker and/or machine operator role, this position might suit you.