CHRISTMAS CASUALS NEEDED NOW - FOOD FACTORY ENVIRONMENT
WACOL - BRISBANE LOCATION
Are you looking for working leading up to Christmas and can commit to 5 days a week?
Want to save for those extra little Christmas treats?
Are you someone who thrives in fast-paced, repetitious environments?
We are currently recruiting for our well-renowned client who deals with various raw and cooked meat products who are especially busy whilst we enter the Christmas rush
Food process workers who are available to commence work immediately !
About The Role
- Casual work between Monday – Friday
- Locally situated in the Wacol area
- Day shift 6am starts and Afternoon Shifts shifts 2:30PM - 5 days per week!
To Be Successful
- A current drivers licence and own vehicle. Learners licences WILL NOT be accepted.
- Unrestricted working rights with Australia
- Prove an eagerness for work with a strong work history
- Happy to work in the Cold and with Raw Meat (pork) products
Apply now ! One of our recruitment consultants will be in touch.