|Discipline||Transport, Shipping, Logistics|
Casual Van Delivery Drivers Required NOW
Our client who is a Meat Manufacturing company based in Lidcombe, are now seeking experienced Van Delivery Drivers to join their team on a casual basis. The job requires you to drive to various locations around Sydney for drop-off's and pick ups, loading and unloading items as well as ensuring all stock is delivered and handled with care.
Day shift - 6:30am - 11:30am
4-5 hours per day
To be considered for these roles you must have:
- Valid C Class Licence with a clean and up to date driving record is a MUST
- Valid forklift licence is highly advantageous but not essential
- Comfortable with short runs
- Available to start ASAP
- Neat and clean presentation
- Own car/transport means and a great work ethic
- Looking for an ongoing position and opportunities to grow!
In return, you will be rewarded with a competitive rate, stable work hours, a great environment to work in and the opportunity to grow with a leader in its field.
We are interviewing candidates immediately for these roles and want to hear from you! Don't delay, if you have the experience and skills required please click the "apply now" link below.
- Accounts Payable & Accounts Assistant
Wacol | per annum
Our client specialises in the cost-effective ma...
- Heavy Meat Food Processing Roles in Wacol!
Wacol | $24-$29 per hour
Day & Afternoon shifts available for proces...
- Food Manufacturer Carole Park
Carole Park |
Process workers/ Machine operatorsCarole Park l...