We are on the hunt for an experienced and suitable QC Officer to support a food manufacturing facility in the Wacol area. Our client is a smallgoods company specialising in various pork products.
A suitable candidate would be someone who has hands on quality control and technical experience of checking and assessing packaging materials, working with scales, thermometers & writing observations, as well as product specification management.
This is a Monday to Friday role - with view to permanency for the right candidate.
- Duties will include testing, auditing and reporting on products, reporting to Production Supervisors and Quality Assurance Managers, training staff, improving processes, identifying and rectifying inconsistencies in products as well as leading others in your area and being a role model for your fellow workers.
- Must have excellent analytical & problem solving skills,
- Excellent computer skills specifically using Power point and excel
- Ability to work autonomously while working in a team environment
- Must be driven and motivated
- Must have production and packing experience within a QA role
- Monitor and enforce HACCP and GMP practices
This position is required Monday - Friday anywhere between the hours of 5AM - 4PM, occasional Saturdays and requirements to fill in for QC team members during periods of Annual Leave to assist in supporting the production monitoring as undertaken by those employees will be required
To be considered, you will need:-
- Your own Car and current Drivers Licence
- Experience within the food industry, preferably working alongside meat
- Full Australian working rights
- Ability to work Day or afternoon shifts
Please click on Apply Now to send us your resume.
Please ensure that your resume is up-to-date and relevant to this position.
We are screening and interviewing for these roles immediately. There will also be a second interview with this client.