Our client is a reputable and family owned manufacturing facility based in Yatala. Their sausage and smallgoods products continue to receive awards for quality.
We currently have a vacancy for a Quality Assurance Officer to assist the QA Manager. You will have previous QA experience in a food manufacturing environment which should include conducting tests on products during and after processing, recording and reporting data, reporting issues to QA Manager and management, and monitoring GMP processes. This role will also require some policy and procedure re-development.
You will need to be enthusiastic and passionate about your job, reliable, hard working and have a great work ethic.
Minimum requirements for the role:-
* Own car and current drivers licence
* Working rights for Australia
* PREVIOUS experience in a food manufacturing QA role is a MUST
* 2 x work related references that we can call
Whats on offer:-
* The opportunity to work for a family owned business with ongoing training and support
* Further your QA skills
* Onsite parking
Click on APPLY NOW to apply for this role