Our client is a leading producer & distributor in the industry of healthcare, medical, accessories & pharmaceutical products.
We are currently searching a well-groomed, energetic Manager with a passion to succeed to join our clients dynamic team within Brisbane - Eastern city location.
- East Side location - close to the city
- Great Salary & Work Environment
- Manufacturing Environment
Are you an experienced Production Manager looking for your next challenge? If so, then this role may be for you!
- Ensuring products supplied / processes undertaken are to the highest standard.
- All operational functions planned, scheduled & managed
- Recruit, select, assign, schedule, train, coach & counsel staff to reach optimal potential
- Manage production levels including wages, hours & contracting budgets
- Ensure premises, equipment & production areas are well maintained
- Liaise with operations team to convey & communicate any customer issues that arise / provide resolutions
- Approve & monitor any subcontracted production work
- Run a safe workplace adhering to all OH&S policies.
- Prioritising OH&S with a zero tolerance culture
- Expert in “GMP - Good Manufacturing Practices" principles
- Ensuring daily production schedules are complete
- Maintaining team culture and influence positivity
- Support and reinforce quality standards with production staff
- Ensure all team KPI's are meet
- Ensure efficient operation for production
- Stock take, stock maintenance and procurement monitoring
- Budget and report management
- Sales meetings and business development
- Account Management
- 7 years proven managerial experience in a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Business management and acumen, with a proven track record of growing a business
- Advanced verbal and written communication
- Demonstrated Leadership and management skills preferred
- Computer skills and tech savvy
- High attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Customer service focus
- Ability to meet and manage targets
- Ideally qualifications in operational management, science or engineering (desirable)
- A current driver’s licence & reliable transport
- Expression of Interest - Meat Factory Workers
South Australia |
Expression of Interest only Meat Processing Lab...
- Labourers - Townsville
Load/Unload trucks, moving fixtures, Flooring, ...
- Accounts Administrator - Part Time Hours
Lidcombe | $22-$28
Accounts Administrator required for ASAP start!...