|Location||Merrylands, Cumberland, New South Wales|
|Salary||$50-60000 per annum|
|Discipline||HR & Recruitment|
We are currently looking for an Recruitment Consultant to be part of our growing team. We are looking for a motivated self starter with excellent time management to work closely with our team and clients to ensure exceptional quality staff and service.
- Onsite start ups
- Managing accounts and ability to get out to clients and jobs when required
- 360 recruitment - screening, on boarding, interviewing, inducting, compliance checks, reference checks and vevos
- Placement of suitable candidates to our meet our clients demands.
- Maintaining a database of suitable available candidates
- Management of casual onhire staff
- Administration/Data Entry
- Daily Rostering
- Business development experience (advantageous)
- On call phones - rotating weekend roster
What you will need to be successful:
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Exceptional personal presentation
- A desire to succeed
- Can do attitude / Dedicated to get the job done
- Excellent time management skills
- Team player
- Recruitment experience
- MUST HAVE OWN CAR AND DRIVERS LICENCE (Learners not accepted)
The successful candidate may be required to work varied start/finish times which will include early mornings at times coupled with late evenings during busy periods. This role requires someone that will do what it takes to get the job done and put in the hours/time to meet the requirements of the clients.
If you are who we are looking for and feel you meet the above criteria please apply now!
- Factory Covid Cleaners
Factory Covid Cleaners Our client is an awar...
- Meat Packers Required - Chullora
| Hourly rate + Overtime
Meat Packers Required! Our client is an aw...
- Food Production Workers Required - Meat Processing
Lidcombe, Cumberland, New South Wales | $25+
CASUAL FOOD PRODUCTION WORKERS REQUIRED FOR BUS...