Our client is part of an international Textiles business with one of their plants located in the Acacia Ridge area. They are an Australian manufacturer of quality jacquard woven fabrics, suitable for residential and commercial applications. (Cushions, seat covers, etc)
They are going through a period of growth and are now looking for an experienced Machine Operator for their various Weaving Machines on site. The successful person must have some previous experience in the Textiles industry & experience on machinery.
This role includes heavy lifting of rolls of fabric upwards of 20KG, so you must be physically fit.
You will need:-
- Your own car and drivers licence (Ps OR ABOVE)
- Have working rights fr Australia
- Previous experience in the Textiles/Weaving industry
- Be extremely reliable and have good work ethic
What's on offer?
- Job stability - temp to perm!
- Flexible day shift hours to suit
- The chance to grow and expand your skills in the Textiles industry
- On site parking
- Good working culture/environment
- Retail Sales Supervisor/ Trainee sales manager
Capalaba | per annum
SALES, SALES, SALES! ARE YOU PERSONABLE AND H...
- Forklift Drivers - Pemulwuy Location!
Pemulwuy | 27-30
We are seeking highly-experienced forklift oper...
- Rehabilatation Co-ordinator
Brisbane | $55,000-$70,000pa
The CG Recruitment team currently have a vacanc...