Our client an essential service employing approximately 300000 employees globally is currently looking for an internal recruiter, someone self-motivated, enthusiastic individual with excellent communication and organisational skills and a can-do attitude to join their growing team. This assignment is running end to end recruitment including drafting job advertisements, job positing, shortlisting, interviewing, handling job inquiries, conducting due diligence checks, and extending offers to successful candidates.
- Managing the full cycle of talent management and planning from attraction, advertising, recruitment, screening, reference checking & personnel selection.
- High volume blue collar recruitment for permanent roles within our clients organisation
- Educating & consultation on the hiring process and the external employment market to leadership team
- Proactively working with senior team to identifying areas of efficiency & productivity gains related to recruitment and talent development.
- Provide coaching on selection criteria
- Post potential candidates through online channels
- Ensure the recruitment process is followed for the best outcome for the business
- Focusing on high retention rate, so getting an in-depth knowledge of the roles/ business’s needs
- Experience juggling multiple roles & successfully staying on top of the business’s requirements
- Review the recruitment process to ensure it remains streamlined
- Design job descriptions and interview questions
What are we looking for?
- We are looking for the right person who can be influential, engaging, and will thrive off connecting with people.
Preferably at least 2 years of internal recruitment/ Volume blue collar recruitment background
- Confident ability to communicate on all levels
- Experience with working with & coaching supervisors/ managers
- Ability to work autonomously
- Strong business acumen
- Able to learn & pick up new systems quickly
Whats on offer!
Work for a global industry leader
Initially 3 month temp contract but possible view to perm
Great company culture working with a fantastic team
Excellent hourly rate $$$$
Immediate start for the successful candidate
MUST HAVE FULL WORKING RIGHTS/ CURRENT DRIVERS LICENSE & OWN TRANSPORT
If you are who we are looking for please “APPLY NOW!!!!!”
- Expression of Interest - Meat Factory Workers
South Australia |
Expression of Interest only Meat Processing Lab...
- Labourers - Townsville
Load/Unload trucks, moving fixtures, Flooring, ...
- Accounts Administrator - Part Time Hours
Lidcombe | $22-$28
Accounts Administrator required for ASAP start!...