|Discipline||Trades & Services|
HORTICULTURIST/TREE PLANTER REQUIRED NOW- MASCOT LOCATION
Our client specialises in the cost-effective maintenance of trees and vegetation, from tree pruning, tree removals, land clearing, power line clearing, transplanting, and consultancy to whom pride themselves in working safely, professionally and with integrity.
They now have a great opportunity for a certified Horticulturist to join their team for an ongoing casual role with view to perm.
What the role includes:
- Formative pruning of young trees
- Operating a MR Truck
- Watering plants
What we require:
- Minimum Cert III in Horticulture OR cert III Arboriculture
- Construction Industry card
- Mr truck licence advantageous
- Previous experience in planting large trees is preferred.
This role initially starts as a casual ongoing role with view for permanency.
If this sounds like you, Apply within for an ASAP start!