Our client is an award-winning manufacturer of quality meat and food goods based in the Bankstown/Chullora area and they are currently looking for Food Process workers now!
Shift times range from day and afternoon shifts dependent on availability and candidate suitability.
This work is processing Raw & Cooked pork meats, Packing, Machine Operating and general processing duties.
*** You will be required to work in a cool/chilled environment and carry our repetitive tasks and heavy lifting. ***
About the role:
- Ability to work in a cool environment of approx 2-8 degrees every day
- Repetitive duties including heavy lifting of up to 25kg
- All roles are casual roles with a Monday to Friday work week
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail and time management
- Machine Operating, packing, general food processing and labouring
- Safe work in a food manufacturing environment, excellent safe work/ COVID-19 prevention systems in place
This is ONGOING CASUAL WORK. Work will be within a cold environment, generally around 4°C, with immediate starts.
Applicants must possess the following:
- Own car and current Drivers Licence (P's or above)
- Unrestricted working rights within Australia- MUST HAVE THE ABILITY TO WORK 38 HOURS + EVERY WEEK
- Previous experience within a cold environment and/or factory setting
- The physical ability to lift up to 25kg where necessary
- The ability to work around raw and frozen meat, in particular PORK
- Availability for casual work on any given day each week
- Be able to undergo a pre-employment functionality and drug/alcohol test
- HR Administrator
HR ADMINISTRATOR The CG Recruitment head office...
- Oncall Warehouse Labourers/ offsiders needed Now- Lidcombe Location
CASUAL ONCALL OFFSIDERS FOR A SPECIALISED TRANS...
- Food Manufacturer Heavy Meat Processing
Wacol | $24-$29 per hour
Heavy Meat Factory Workers Required Our client...